Monday, February 6, 2012

Inspired // Street art in Granada

I've decided to interrupt my Italy travel posts with a little inspiration from the streets of Granada. We came across some pretty awesome graffiti while walking through the backroads. Apparently the city has allowed graffiti in some areas of the city, and it really adds character to its quiet streets. Here are a few pics I took:






I've saved my favorite for last:

"Cansao de no encontrar repuesta... decidí cambiar mis preguntas //
I was tired of not finding the answer... so I decided to change my questions"

Christina and I were mesmerized by this last one. We both love collecting quotes, and this one really resonated with us. If you're not finding what you're looking for, then maybe you aren't looking for the right things in the first place. Sometimes a change in direction is just what you need...

Anyways, I hope you enjoyed these photos. As you may have noticed if you've been following my blog, I changed up my blog theme over the weekend. I made the banner using a panoramic photo taken in Granada. Thoughts??? I hope everyone stateside enjoys their Superbowl Sunday, although I don't know who even cares, considering the Niner's didn't make the cut! As for me, I've just recovered from a long week of being sick, and I'm ready to take on the world this week. :))

Un Beso!

0 comments:

Post a Comment